Thursday, April 9, 2009

Family in Town

My parents, sister, and niece are in town for the week. It's so much fun to see them and, since they live in South Dakota and Ohio, it doesn't happen nearly often enough.

Here is a picture of my dad with both the babies, Sandy is on the left and Lexie is on the right.


Tuesday my grandparents came up for the day and my aunt, uncle, and cousins joined us for dinner. We had a great time and we even got an official four generation photo. We have pictures of Sandy with everyone in the picture, but this is the first time we were all together.


My dad's hobby is photography and so one of the side benefits of his visit is we always get great pictures afterward. I downloaded this picture (and the one above) from my mom's blog. I'm excited to get the rest of the pictures he took. Look at this cute one he took of Sandy.
The main reason for the visit was that my grandpa got married on Wednesday, April 8 (yup, now we share a wedding anniversary). Here is a picture of Grandpa and Gayla on their wedding day.


Here's my mom holding Sandy at the wedding.

And one of me and Sandy at the wedding.

2 comments:

Kels said...

Your hair is so pretty curled!!!

Anonymous said...

I second that!