Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Anniversary

Today is our 3rd wedding anniversary. I thought I'd mark the occasion by posting this survey that's been going around facebook.


HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR HUSBAND?

Here's a chance to see how well you really know your husband. Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then forward . . . shoot, you know what to do. The real challenge is to send it to your husband to see how right you really are.

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
If we're together, we watch one of the sitcoms we tivo: Chuck, Big Bang Theory, NUMB3Rs, and The Office. If he's by himself, he catches up on podcasts (GeekBrief, Tekzilla, 1-minute chef) and watches woodworking shows.

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Blue cheese.

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
Pork roasts because they bother his stomach. Which is too bad because my sister Molly makes a great bbq pork roast (just like Cafe Rios) that I'd make all the time if he liked it.

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Raspberry lemonade. Or, if we are at The Old Spaghetti Factory, an italian cream soda.

5. Where did he go to high school?
Taylorsville High School.

6. What size shoe does he wear?
10 1/2, but one foot is actually a size 10 and the other is a 10 1/2.

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
He collects computers and ham radios and all the associated wires, cables, etc. He's still trying to convince me his collection of 1980s computer magazines is worth keeping.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
I'm not really sure. I like turkey so that is what I usually buy and he eats it.

9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Why so many questions on food? Bill is very unmotivated by food. He doesn't understand why I'm always interrupting him to feed him.

10. What is his favorite cereal?
Once again, I just buy what I like and he eats it.

11. What would he never wear?
Um, a dress? He would wear a skirt, though.


12. What is his favorite sports team?
Do the couples on Dancing with the Stars count as a sports team?

13. Who did he vote for?
Romney in the Primary, McCain in the Election

14. Who is his best friend?
Bill has some great friends, I'm not sure who I'd pick, but it would be one of these: James Hooper, Kelly Dalton, Jared & Justin Elliss. I'm very lucky because I really like all of their wives, which makes hanging out with them fun for both of us.

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Refer to Sandy as "YOUR" daughter when I'm telling him about the latest trouble she caused. As in, "I left her in her room just long enough to wash my hands and YOUR daughter tipped over the diaper pail and pulled out all the diapers."

16. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
chocolate cake, chocolate frosting, fresh raspberries as a garnish


17. Did he play sports in high school?
nope... wait, I think he might have run track.

18. What could he spend hours doing?
researching the latest tech developments on the internet

19. What is one unique talent he has?
Hmm... in my last survey (on his birthday, November 6) I mentioned his ability to instantly rewrite song lyrics. So this time I'll comment on his ability to fall asleep anywhere, even sitting up. I'm amazed, that's something I've never been able to do.


He can also get Sandy to fall asleep in his arms, another thing I have trouble doing.


20. What is his dream car?
blue or yellow T-bird. (Okay, I cheated and asked him on this one. My guess was a red Ferrari)

Happy Anniversary, Bill! I love you!

7 comments:

K and M said...

Where are the rest of the answers to those questions? I'm curious. I laughed at the one about collections because your answer is the exact same thing I would have said about Kelly. We have bags and bags AND BAGS of wires and cables that will surely never be used, but I'm not allowed to get rid of them, just in case!

Jen said...

Congrats on the 3 years! That is great. Stephen and I will hit 5 years this year. Can you believe it? It just seems like a short time ago you Leslie and I were room mates.

AJ said...

We have a similar collection, although the oldest computer parts just got thrown out in the last basement cleaning!

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

Thanks, Michelle & AJ for commiserating on the computer parts and wires! I finally got back to this and finished the questionnaire. I got the survey a couple of months ago and started a post. I guess I set the publish date and so it auto posted. Congratulations, Jen on 5 years! You're right, it doesn't seem that long....

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing this dear, here are a few thoughts:

Question 8: (What kind of sandwich)
thin sliced turkey breast, bacon, lettuce, tomato, red onion, and guacamole on wheat bread (Quiznos makes a great version of this).

Question 9: The same food everyday is so antipasto.

Question 10: Favorite Cereal, either shredded wheat, or honey bunches of oats with strawberries.

Question 11: I would never wear a Speedo

Question 12: No favorite sports team

Question 16: Favorite cake is Megan's version of German Chocolate, second favorite is Angel's food cake

Question 17: Never did sports in high school, at the time I liked swimming the best, but I was never good enough for swim team (Taylorsville always went to State finals with the swim team while I was there).

I love you!

Anonymous said...

Oops, let me correct my comment on nine:

Question 9: The same food everyday is boring, but antipasto type dishes are wonderful.