Thursday, April 30, 2009

Children's Book Sale - Time to Stock Up!

Email me with a children's book order by midnight May 15 and you get it at cost - truly at cost, minus commission, taking advantage of hostess benefits, everything. This is at least 40 percent,* perhaps much, much more depending on how big of an order we can pull together.

As many of you know, I signed up last year with a children's book distributor because I love their children's books. I haven't done much with it because I'm really not much of a salesperson. So I've decided to do it wholesale style. I used to know someone who did this with cosmetics and I thought it was a fantastic deal. She got her discount for putting in a large order, we all got our stuff at a killer deal. I'm not sure my wholesale idea would be appreciated by the company, so I'm not printing their name. Email me at megan@buhlerfamily.org if you don't know it or need the web site.

*Before tax and shipping

No comments: