Sunday, February 28, 2010

Nursery

Sandy loves nursery! She loves the nursery leaders, playing with the toy kitchen and baby dolls, getting snacks, and especially singing time.

Here's a picture of her nursery class:

The nursery leaders do snack time at the very end of Primary and then give each kid a ziplock bag to take the rest of their snack with them to Sacrament meeting. Bill and I don't like Sandy eating in the chapel, so we've been taking it away from her. She's come to expect this, so now as we walk toward the chapel she starts frantically stuffing goldfish into her cheeks. Last week she was able to get all of them into her mouth -- I don't think she finished chewing until the Sacrament hymn started. This week I got her from nursery earlier and we stood outside the chapel while she ate her goldfish. That worked out better than her stuffing her mouth, so I'm going to try to get her earlier so we can do that.

She did really well in Sacrament meeting today. I think it was our most reverent Sunday yet. We didn't have to take her out once. I wish I knew what made the difference.

No comments: