Saturday, October 1, 2011

September Wrap Up

We had a family celebration of the September birthdays.

 

Mine:

_IMG_4178

 

Autumn’s:

_IMG_4166

 

April’s:

_IMG_4181

 

Here are some other pictures from that night.

 

Grandma & Autumn working on a cake:

_IMG_4150

 

Abby & I:

_IMG_4151

 

I think this was my favorite picture of the night. Kate watching Autumn open presents and crying – she’s so adorable, even when she’s crying. I think Abby took off with the present right behind Kate at one point, but I don’t have a good picture of that.

_IMG_4168

 

I got to go to the General Relief Society Broadcast. It was nice to see it live.

CIMG0086

 

Abby loves to swing and sometimes just wants to stay there even when I tell her I’m done pushing. One day she was sitting there, I was picking up the backyard and looked up to find this:

_IMG_4138

 

Sandy on the same day:

_IMG_4143

 

I love watching these two play together. Here is Sandy pushing Abby in a laundry basket:

_IMG_4135

 

Abby’s masterpiece:

_IMG_4129

 

This is what the girls looked like afterward (and the reason they don’t usually get to color with markers):

_IMG_4119

No comments: