Sunday, September 5, 2010

Baby Blessing & Good-bye

Bill blessed Abby today and it was a beautiful day and a beautiful blessing!


My mom made Abby's dress, a matching blanket, and a matching doll dress. Sandy was very excited to carry around her own "blessing baby."


Me holding Abby.


Sandy and Abby. Sandy is often grumpy after church, it is her naptime. Just one more reason we were excited about having the baby blessing party the night before.


A few cute shots of Sandy...


She's 2 going on 16!


Crashed on the floor, I love this picture of her sleeping with Sage.


It was so much fun to see my parents and sad to see them go!


I love all the pictures my dad took, but I realized as I looked back at them we don't have a single shot of my dad from this weekend!

1 comment:

HeRoosSheRoos said...

Wow, your girls are growing up so fast! You look so much like your mom. She is beautiful.