Monday, June 8, 2009

Graphic Design Goals

One of my goals since I've been staying home has been to learn some graphic design. It's something I enjoy and I figure it will make me more marketable if I need to go back into the job market. Especially if I were to freelance, it would be helpful to be able to do my own design as well as writing. So, here is my latest project.


Looking at it now, I might make a few changes, but overall I am pretty happy with how it turned out. Bill took the top picture at last year's Pioneer Day parade.

1 comment:

Josh, Melissa and Brynn said...

Hey, Bill! Thanks for the comment on my blog. :) I was searching the internet with a computer question I had, then I thought I would just head straight to the expert. Do you know how to "lock" images on blogger so nobody can download them to their computers? Send me an e-mail (mfsbailey@gmail.com) when you get a chance. By-the-way, thanks for fixing my computer forever ago! It's still hangin' in there, although a new one is in the mail.