It's not even 9 a.m. and so far our day has consisted of:
*1 bottle of children's motrin: apparently the child proof cap that I have trouble opening can be opened instantly by an almost 2-year-old.
*1 call to poison control: they wanted to know if she had ingested more than 3/4 the bottle. Luckily I had mopped up at least 3/4 of the bottle off the kitchen table and chairs so I know she didn't ingest that much.
*1 jar of peanut butter and *1 tube of mascara
while I was on the phone with poison control
*3 outfit changes, numerous hand washes, and one bath with bubbles
Bill came upstairs to see what all the noise was and decided to go work at an internet cafe for the rest of the day....but first he had to go change his pants, which got stickified by little fingers.
Update at 1:30
Sandy's odds of surviving the day have increased dramatically. She finally went down for a nap -- an hour an half after I tried to put her down for one. Let's hope she sleeps a very long time!
Oh, and I just need to point out that Sandy picked out her own outfit. That particular one was outfit #2 so it didn't stay on long, anyways.