Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Weighing In

At Sandy's 6-month appointment last month, she was in the 32nd percentile for weight (15 pounds 4 ounces). It seemed a little low to me, but she'd had the stomach flu just days before her appointment.

Today I stopped by the clinic and weighed her again. Today she was 16 pounds 7.5 ounces (38th percentile). I'm glad to see that she's grown.

I think she is going through a growth spurt since she slept most of the day yesterday.

This week Sandy has started on finger foods. She's been eating puffed cereal and small banana chunks. She loves the banana chunks! It makes such a mess, but it is really fun to watch her figure out how to pick things up and get them into her mouth.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I love when they eat real food! It is cheaper and more fun! well, and more messy.... sometimes! I love your blog and how cute your sandy is! we need to get together again and moan about our winter blahs! It would be good to complain and feel yucky with someone else!