Friday, January 16, 2009

Catching Up

I've neglected my blog for the last month or so due to Christmas, some church projects I'll post more about later, and other interruptions. I've been trying to catch up and I'm getting close. However there are a few pictures I missed as I was catching up.

On January 6 we had a lot of snow and I snowblowed the driveway. The sun was out and Sandy loved watching Sage run through the snowblower spray.


There are always those moments when I do something as a mother that shocks even me. When we came in from snowblowing, I grabbed a candy stick. Sandy saw it and wanted it so I shared.

She loved it and sucked it down to almost nothing. I bit off the skinny end and handed it back to her. She had a blast!



Here is Sandy in a cute red dress my mom got for her. We took these pictures Sunday, January 11. For a while we were taking pictures every Sunday, but we haven't kept it up very well since Bill got called to be ward clerk and had to start staying late to do tithing.


Her best smile of the photo shoot was when Sage came up to her. Too bad she wasn't looking at the camera.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

I love to see Sandy with Sage--she always looks so happy and content.