Saturday, January 31, 2009

Primary Quarterly Activity

We just finished our Primary Quarterly Activity and I was really pleased with how it turned out. Everyone came in pajamas, we had breakfast, and then we had stations for Prayer, Journals, and Scriptures (P.J.S., get it?). All of the projects had a family emphasis since this year's Primary theme is My Eternal Family.

I worked on the scripture station. I gave all of the kids small laminated Family Proclamations to keep in their scriptures. I also had a scripture-a-day tear off calendar for them to use for personal or family scripture study. The scriptures follow the themes in the Primary 2009 Sharing Time Outline. I am really excited about how it turned out and plan to use one with Bill for our family scripture study. It was a ton of work, though, so it's kept me pretty busy the last month or so.

Bill stayed home with Sandy while I went to the activity. It was very helpful! It would have been a challenge to juggle the baby.

Only two adults came dressed in pajamas.


I liked having the kids divided up. I had about 8 kids each time.




1 comment:

Kels said...

That looks like everyone had a lot of fun!