Friday, February 8, 2013

Hello, February

 _IMG_7267

One of our favorite things these days is hot chocolate with strawberry heart marshmallows.

 

Here’s Abby enjoying some. Yes, that is marker on her face. She’s quite the artist.

 _IMG_7272

 

Here are the girls at our Music Together class:

2013-02-04 16.10.32 

 

I’ve been working on skirts for the girls. Here’s an in-progress picture. More pictures to come when they are finished:

IMG_7274

 

Sandy took a test late last month to see if she can get accepted into the Spanish immersion elementary school. It was a long test – about an hour. Afterwards, she told us she was proud of herself for “keeping her wiggles in” during the test.

 

Abby said one day, “I’m just pretending to be bad.” I can’t remember what she was doing, but I did say, “Let’s stop pretending to bad and practice being good.”

 

Sandy likes things clean. She’s gotten really good at making her bed and she will often do it in the mornings without being reminded. She takes all the blankets off, though, and they way she puts them back on is a little different than the way I do. I’m glad she does it, however she does it.

_IMG_7291

1 comment:

K and M said...

It's so fun to see all your posts as of late!! I'm excited for Sandy that she might get to be in the spanish immersion class. Oh how I wish they had that program here! Let us know how it goes!