Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Yesterday was Sandy’s preschool Valentine’s party. She really wanted to make robot valentine’s, so we put together these juice box robots.

_IMG_7405 _IMG_7410

 

This morning, Bill gave each of the girls a pink carnation for Valentine’s day. (I got a bouquet of roses, which were beautiful, but it was even more fun to see the girls get so excited about their flowers than it was to get flowers myself.)

 _IMG_7449

 

The girls in the amazing princess dresses their Aunt Heather made for them.

_IMG_7453

2 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Wow those dresses have lots of room to grow into! It's crazy how pattern sizes are tough to guess at...I made Vivian a princess dress in size three to give her for her birthday but it apparently fits Christian better than her right now so I'll have yo set it aside for a few years instead. :/

Mrs. M said...

That's me Heather BTW. I forgot to sign in under my regular account.