Friday, November 28, 2008

Shopping Entertainment and Swings

After a long day of Christmas shopping, Sandy and I stopped by Walmart to pick up a couple of items. Sandy was no longer interested in the toys I had with me, so when I found the first thing on my list (a package of baby spoons) I gave it to her to play with and went to find the rest of the items on my list. She was quiet and so I didn't pay much attention to her for a few minutes. Here is what the package of spoons looked like:



She loves her swing. Here's a short video of her in it.



The last couple of days, Bill and I have found her in her swing but with her head down on the ground. I have no idea how she manages that. Tonight we put her in her swing and tried to get it on film. Of course, she wouldn't do it when we were watching.

I did get a cute picture of Bill holding her, a rarity since he is usually the one behind the camera.


1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey Megan, how are things? How was Sandy's first Christmas? I would love to see some pictures of it!