Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Family in Town


I'm always happy to have my family in town. My mom flew in from South Dakota Wednesday and left this morning. She stayed with us and it has been wonderful. She watched Sandy last night so Bill and I could go out on a date. We went dancing at the Murray Arts Center. We took a Mambo lesson and a West Coast Swing lesson. It was a lot of fun and we planned to stay out until midnight, but we were so tired we came home at 10:30.

My sisters, Rosie and Kelsie, drove up from Rexburg, Idaho. We saw them at the viewing Thursday night and the funeral on Friday. At the end of the funeral, the grandkids and great-grandkids stood up and sang "God Be with You til We Meet Again." Bill was holding Sandy and she started kicking Rosie, who was in front of her.

Rosie and Sandy

After the funeral, we went to Grandpa's house. We took a few pictures.



Grandpa, Mom, Kelsie, Rosie, Sandy, Me, Bill

Grandpa, Mom, Kelsie, Rosie, Sandy, Bill, Gayla

Kelsie, Rosie, Sandy

No comments: