Friday, November 14, 2008

Email Questionnaire

I was cleaning out my email inbox and came across this forward from a friend. I thought I'd fill it out and post it here.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
The main character in The Thorn Birds. My mom read the book when she was pregnant and liked the name.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
The first time I saw Sandy because I was so happy, relieved, exhausted... Actually, probably I did cry a couple of times after that because of the post-baby hormones.

3. Do you like your handwriting
If I take my time, which I don’t often do.
4 . WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
One, Sandy is 4 months old
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Of course. Does anyone say no to this?
7. Do YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
No.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS ?
Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Probably not, but I guess if the stakes were high enough ($20 million?) I might.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Depends on the day – cinnamon toast crunch and honey bunches of oats are high on my list.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Emotionally yes...
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Caramel swirl
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Whether or not they look me in the eyes.
15. RED OR PINK?
Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF?
Wide feet, at least that’s what I’m willing to share at the moment.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST
My sister Molly. I liked when she lived in town. Now her husband’s in dental school and they live in Ohio. She has a daughter the same age as Sandy.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Post it on your blog, I’ll see it.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I’m wearing purple and pink striped pajama bottoms and no shoes.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Animal Crackers
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW
Sandy cooing. She’s sitting in my lap while I type.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
purple
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Laundry after it has dried in the sun. Of course, I always think of sheets my Great-Grandma Grant hung outside her mountain home. I’ve tried it in my home here in the city and don’t like the smell.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Gary from Vonage… sorting out phone issues.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS?
Absolutely – it came from Lisa Holliday
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
I’m not much of a sports fan. I do like going to live games, no matter the sport, though.
27. HAIR COLOR ?
brown
28. EYE COLOR?
brown
29. Do you wear contacts
Nope, I had corrective surgery a few years ago and love being able to see the alarm clock in the morning!
30. FAVORITE FOODS?
I like most things… I love mashed potatoes, pasta in white sauces, homemade macaroni and cheese, nicely grilled salmon and chicken…
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
I don’t remember… Big Fish, maybe.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
pink
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Autumn
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
hugs
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Bread pudding
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
no idea!
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND
still no idea!
39. What book are you reading now?
Five Smooth Stones by Ann Fairbairn. It is the story of a black man born in New Orleans during the depression. It’s given me some new insights into racism and the civil rights movement. I highly recommend it.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Advertisment for CITRIX thin-client systems… It’s Bill’s.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V.. LAST NIGHT?
didn't watch tv last night
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Sandy giggling.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Probably Alberta, Canada for my sister Rosie’s wedding
45. Any new news in your life?
Nothing comes to mind…
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Logan, Utah
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
everybody!
48. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW?
10:23 and Sandy is asleep.

No comments: