Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Messes at Our House

The other day I was putting away cans I bought at the case lot sale. Sandy was "helping" me by retrieving cans as I stacked them in the storage room and making stacks in the living room. I went upstairs for a few minutes to make lunch and came down to find that she had found an open bag of flour. She decided to decorate Sage with it.


I'm glad I stopped to take some pictures, I don't often remember to do that. I often feel like cleaning at my house is a losing battle.

However, Sandy really does try to help. She knows she's not supposed to unroll the toilet paper. So this morning I found this:
I guess she figured it was okay as long as she put it back!

3 comments:

Janean Justham said...

Too funny and cute!

Jessica Bair said...

I've just resigned myself to the fact that I won't have a clean house for the next 20 years. Then when the kids are gone I'll have a little time before grandkids come and mess it up. Most days it's worth it. Some days I want to take a bulldozer to our place.

Heather M said...

I love it! At least she's not leaving trails around your house of toilet paper. Too cute!