Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Fun Day


We had a really fun day today. First, we went to Bouncin' off the Walls for their mom-n-me bounce. For those that are local, you may want to check it out. Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. is for kids 5 and under. $5 per kid, adults and kids under 18 months are free.

Sandy had a great time! There was a gigantic slide that we went down five times -- and by lugging her all the way to the top I sure got my workout for the day. Sandy took a great nap today, though, maybe we should do this more often!

This afternoon we made Valentine cookies. I gave Sandy her own ball of sugar cookie dough, a roller, and a spoon. She had a lot of fun and it entertained her for longer than I expected.


Here's a short video of her playing with her dough:

1 comment:

Heather M said...

I love how her little hands look rolling out the dough--it looks like she's been watching you carefully. So fun. Thanks for sharing!