Monday, November 9, 2009

Birthday Dinner

We got together with the rest of the Buhler family last night to celebrate Bill and Eric's birthdays.


I made Bill's cake - it's devil's food with melt-in-your mouth vanilla buttercream frosting.


Just in case you are wondering, there are 33 candles on that cake.


Here is Eric with his cake. My sister-in-law, Julie, added a cup of sour cream to a chocolate cake mix. It was so moist, I'm going to have to try that.


Then she frosted it with cream cheese orange frosting, yum!

2 comments:

Heather M said...

Wow! I can tell from your pictures that everyone is changing! I didn't know Eric had facial hair and Bea looks so old! Thanks for posting the pictures!

Mrs. Taber said...

Those cakes sound yummy! I have a couple favorite cake books you'll have to try out if you haven't already. Maybe put on your wish list. The Cake Mix Doctor and the Cake Mix Doctor Chocolate version. They have lots of cool tricks and recipes for doctoring cake mixes. I love mine and use them almost every time I bake a cake.