Sunday, February 26, 2012

February Recap

Today, Sandy got into some 24-hour color stay lipstick before church. She put it all over her leg.

_IMG_5378

Want to see a close up of the leg?

__IMG_5380

When I asked her what she was doing with my makeup she said, “I didn’t know what it was. I thought it was mine.”

Anyone want to write a caption for this picture?

_IMG_5376

Valentine’s Day flowers from Bill:

_IMG_5309

_IMG_5345

Abby’s Valentines (for playgroup, although we didn’t go because the girls were sick):

_IMG_5312

Pinterest-inspired Glow in the dark necklaces that say You Make My Heart Glow, Valentine.

_IMG_5317

Sandy’s Valentines:

_IMG_5327

_IMG_5320

Butterfly suckers:

_IMG_5322

We also made Pinterest-inspired love juice:

_IMG_5328

A water bottle with a drink packet and a paper straw tied on. The paper straws are very cute, but after using them, I understand why the world switched to plastic straws:

_IMG_5306

A couple of random shots of Abby from a birthday party for Julie and Ginny. I would post pictures of Julie and Ginny with their cakes, but Bill only took pictures of them blowing out their candles. Mid-blowing out candles is not a flattering shot of anyone. You are welcome, Julie and Ginny.

_IMG_5258

_IMG_5265

Abby is putting on someone else’s shoes. This girl loves shoes. We go to the McDonald’s play place and she doesn’t care about the slide or ball pit, she wants to stand next to the place where the kids leave the shoes and try them on. (yes, I do my best to stop her.)

No comments: